Re: wip/joker: Committer Request

On 8/30/23 21:07, Kevin Bloom wrote:
Thank you for the reminder! I already have that stuff setup but I had forgotten
to check to see there were any warnings or errors from pkglint. Just fixed a few
warnings so it should be all ready to go!

Great.  I forgot to mention -Wall, though.  Try

pkglint -Wall -e

and you'll see one more that you missed.

I actually use a set of scripts I developed to automate package
development.  They're in wip/pkg-dev.  No documentation yet, but they're
pretty stable.

"pkg-check" runs pkglint and rebuilds the package.  "pkg-remake" is for
version updates.  It updates distinfo, optionally regenerates PLIST, and
runs pkg-check.

Cheers,