Re: wip/joker: Committer Request

On 8/30/23 19:12, Kevin Bloom wrote:
Hi all,

I've completed my testing for wip/joker and I beieve that it is ready for
merging into pkgsrc-current. This is my first time doing this so if there is
anything else needed please let me know.

Also, joker has a surprisingly large api so I didn't every possible thing but I
did test most of the namespaces and things appear to be working as expected!

Thanks,

Kev

Thanks for contributing, Kev.

Looks like the next step would be installing pkgtools/pkglint and
running "pkglint -e" in the joker directory.

Also make sure you have PKG_DEVELOPER=yes in ${PREFIX}/etc/mk.conf, so
that stage-qa checks are performed.

These two tools will identify most of the common issues, so there won't
be much left for you and the committers to put the final touches on the pkg.

Cheers,