Running `go generate` from pkgsrc

Hi all,

I've been working on building https://github.com/candid82/joker and I'm running
into a problem. This is my first time making a recipe for a package in go so I'm
not totally sure how this all works. I've read the section in the pkgsrc docs on
generating the go-modules.mk and I've done this, however, I get a few undefined
errors when buliding the core file for joker. According to the documentation for
joker, you're supposed to run `go generate ./...` and `go vet ./...` before
running `go build`. Without doing these steps, it fails to build even when done
manually outside of pkgsrc.

How do I run these commands from the pkgsrc framework? I've looked through
countless other go packages and haven't seen this done. Maybe I'm missing
something?

Thanks,

Kev