Re: dbus ConsoleKit timeouts on lxqt (Was: NetBSD builds of DEs from pkgsrc)

On Tue, 1 Aug 2023 at 15:00, David Brownlee <abs%absd.org@localhost> wrote:

> On Tue, 1 Aug 2023 at 13:39, Jason Bacon <jtocino%gmx.com@localhost> wrote:
>
> > Did this regression occur after another round of updates, or spontaneously?
>
> After another round of updates unfortunately - though the severity
> varies, so I *could* have just got lucky that time.
>
> My main difference from stock is I'm building everything with
> python311, but as others are seeing the issue I'm assuming that is not
> significant.

It seems to come and go, even with the same packages - if I get a
"good" boot then everything is happy and the World Clock in the
taskbar ticks updated every second. If not, then it gets stuck in a
state shortly after login (along with the task bar entries for open
windows), staying that way even days later.

David