Re: Default EMACS_TYPE in pkgsrc/mk/defaults/mk.conf

Currently there is no particular objection or explicit reason to
stick EMACS_TYPE on emacs26, so I'll change the default EMACS_TYPE
in pkgsrc/mk/defaults/mk.conf to emacs28 in a few days
(before starting pkgsrc-2023Q3 pre-freeze).

Keeping emacs20 and emacs21 or not is a different issue so
I'll leave it as separate discussions.

(I'm still maintaining emacs 18.59 even including NetBSD/amd64
 modern Linux but it's just for fun and not worth to put pkgsrc)

Thanks,
---
Izumi Tsutsui