Re: Circular dependency on archlinux base system

Also, this part looks not correct to me:

# These tools are all supplied by the sysutils/coreutils package if
# there is no native tool available.
#
_TOOLS.coreutils=       basename cat chgrp chmod chown cp cut date      \
                dirname echo env expr false head hostname id install    \
                ln ls mkdir mv nice numfmt printf pwd readlink realpath \
                rm rmdir sleep sort tail tee test touch tr true tsort wc

As I checked `sysutils/coreutils/PLIST`, it does not provide hostname.