Re: Circular dependency on archlinux base system

Hi Joerg, Jonathan, you both are correct. (thanks for the info on
*how* to debug this!)

It was missing hostname, it is on a vanilla archlinux installation.
And as I tried a few linux distros these days, vanilla archlinux is
the only distro that has this issue. The other two I tried were void
linux and ubuntu.