Re: Downloading "manually" source-files

On Sun, 7 May 2023, Martin Husemann wrote:

On Sun, May 07, 2023 at 10:12:16AM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:
Are you saying that

  fastly is buggy

  ftp in current has a workaround that helps avoid the fastly bug
  mostly

  ftp in current needs another workaround

or are you saying that fastly is ok and NetBSD ftp is buggy?

or something else?

Not sure :-)

The ftp(1) update in current improved the situation for me, but did not
fix it completely. I did not have time to seriously investigate.

I was complaining on irc about curl not working correctly for about the
same reason. Turns out I had two different ssl certs directory (one in
/etc and one in /usr/pkg/etc) and they needed to be synced. Or I need to
replace one with a symlink. I never looked into it very much further
than that.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd%twofifty.com@localhost
BSEE + BSChem + BAEnglish + MSCS + $2.50 = coffee