Downloading "manually" source-files

Hi friends,

For years I've being compiling my most used packages on pkgsrc-current, generally whithout any significant problem. From some time ago, however, I have to download "manually" a lot of source files from its respective web pages. The building process can't automatically find a repository from which get them. If this is part of a policy or natural a side effect from a development process I apologize in advance.

Best regards,

Cascavel