Re: mail/sendmail appears not to be able to compile on NetBSD-9.99. and beyond if options blacklistd is used

On Sat, 1 Apr 2023 at 18:22, Greg Troxel <gdt%lexort.com@localhost> wrote:

> Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4%gmail.com@localhost> writes:
>
> > The packages is obsolete, needs some TLC:
>
> Ah, the packaeg is at 8.16.1, but 8.17.1 was released on 2021-08-17.

I tried 8.17.1, but most of the patches do not apply, so I gave up.

8.16.1 also needs

 post-extract:
        cp ${FILESDIR}/mailer.conf ${WRKDIR}/mailer.conf
+       rm ${WRKSRC}/cf/feature/blacklist_recipients.m4

in the Makefile to remove a stray file from the distribution, which
otherwise creeps into the destdir.

As I said, 8.16.1 with the patches I mentioned earlier works for me.

--
----