Re: Possible to build pkgs for -current on 9.x?

On Sun 11 Dec 2022 at 20:20:05 +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> >From DESCR it looks like it supplies libraries for native X11 only. I have
> built packages for modular X11 - do not recollect what made me to switch.
> Is there any workaround for this?

Then the libraries would be in the packages you built.
(I can't double-check that since I use the native X11)

> Mayuresh
-Olaf.
--
___ "Buying carbon credits is a bit like a serial killer paying someone else to
\X/  have kids to make his activity cost neutral." -The BOFH    falu.nl@rhialto