Re: Possible to build pkgs for -current on 9.x?

Hi,

In message <20221211093758.wf45vikwynrutbvr@localhost>
	on Sun, 11 Dec 2022 15:07:58 +0530,
	Mayuresh <mayuresh%acm.org@localhost> wrote:
> Is there any way I can use the same base as on the laptop in a sandbox on
> a 9.x server to build packages for the laptop?
Building packages for NetBSD 9.3 on NetBSD current (9.99.x) is posible.
I build packages for NetBSD 9.3_STABLE on NetBSD current 9.99.106 with
pkgtools/pkg_comp1 and pkgtools/libkver.

But, build packages for NetBSD current on NetBSD 9.3 is difficult in
general.

--
Takahiro Kambe <taca%back-street.net@localhost>