Possible to build pkgs for -current on 9.x?

I have a VPS server running NetBSD amd64 9.x, suitable for build jobs.

I was trying to install 9.x on a laptop so that I could readily use
packages from this server.

But due to some hardware support issues I have switched over to NetBSD
-current (9.99.108) on the laptop.

I can build packages on the laptop, but it's relatively slow and less
convenient.

Is there any way I can use the same base as on the laptop in a sandbox on
a 9.x server to build packages for the laptop?

--
Mayuresh