Re: py310-pdf-parser doesn't install py_pdf_parser

Come on folks. I shifted my code to py_pdf_parser assuming it's packaged. Earlier it had fitz module from pymupdf which isn't packaged.

Also, I request you to decrease number of mailing lists. Having 50 mailing lists is not a good idea.
Thanking you
Sagar Acharya
https://designman.org

6 Dec 2022, 15:47 by wiz%NetBSD.org@localhost: