Re: py310-pdf-parser doesn't install py_pdf_parser

On Tue, Dec 06, 2022 at 10:35:51AM +0100, Sagar Acharya wrote:
> I installed package py310-pdf-parser . It should install module py_pdf_parser as should be imported in python3.10.

The package installs the program py-pdf-parser from Didier Stevens,
not the newer unrelated python module of the same name from Jake
Stockwin.

Perhaps someone is interested in packaging the second one?

https://pypi.org/project/py-pdf-parser/

 Thomas

(moved to pkgsrc-users because this is about pkgsrc, not about NetBSD)