Re: wip/py-num2words: Does converters sound the right category?

Am 15.07.2022 um 20:34 schrieb Mayuresh:
On Fri, Jul 15, 2022 at 08:17:11PM +0200, Roland Illig wrote:
DESCR says "at the moment". When was this moment?

Not my words. Upstream description as it is. I'm sure most of the
descriptions in pkgsrc are pasted from upstream home page.

Indeed they are. As Greg already mentioned, these descriptions are
sometimes not careful enough. As a distributor of packages, we have our
time-proven standards and can educate the upstream maintainers about
them. So for example, you can file an issue to the upstream project,
requesting that they are more specific in their README.md, telling them
what information we expect and why that is good for them.

[...] WRKSRC [...] GITHUB_PROJECT [...]

If I remove those two, in a dist-clean state, I get this:
fetch: Unable to fetch expected file num2words-0.5.10.tar.gz

Hmmm, works for me, even after running 'bmake distclean'. You can look
in mk/fetch/fetch for the details and enable the 'set -x' debug mode.