wip/py-torch: Suggestions needed

I have committed wip-pytorch in WIP state.

url2pkg exited with errors and left the following line

    # url2pkg-marker (please do not remove this line.)

I have added this manually as suggested in pkgsrc guide.

    .include "../../lang/python/egg.mk"

When setup.py runs following error occurs:

    fatal: not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git
    Building wheel torch-1.12.0a0+gitUnknown
    -- Building version 1.12.0a0+gitUnknown
     --- Trying to initialize submodules
    fatal: not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git
     --- Submodule initalization failed
    Please run:
            git submodule update --init --recursive --jobs 0
    *** Error code 1

    Stop.
    make[1]: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/wip/py-torch
    *** Error code 1

    Stop.

Please advise.

--