Re: wip/py-num2words: Does converters sound the right category?

On
Mayuresh <mayuresh%acm.org@localhost> writes:

>  Fri, Jul 15, 2022 at 08:17:11PM +0200, Roland Illig wrote:
>> DESCR says "at the moment". When was this moment?
>
> Not my words. Upstream description as it is. I'm sure most of the
> descriptions in pkgsrc are pasted from upstream home page.

They are pasted from upstream, but we try to give a good description to
users, and often upstreams do not provide good descriptions.   I tend to
paste, and then edit if it doesn't convey what is true.  That kind of
editing is not a hard requirement.

And I'll second Roland's caution about writing to be read at some
indefinite future.  But if a characterization of the bits in the package
is true and expected to remain true absent updates, that's fine.