Re: pkgsrc/cad/qcad build problem

On Sun, 19 Sept 2021 at 16:44, Greg Troxel <gdt%lexort.com@localhost> wrote:

> Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4%gmail.com@localhost> writes:
>
> > With respect to qcad, I have been able to build it under -current for
> > quite some time without any problems, but I have not been able to
> > actually run it - after the initial options dialog it spews a weird
> > list of javascript errors and quits. I have built it on two different
> > build hosts, one my usual, the other I made specifically to test qcad,
> > with almost empty mk.conf, to no avail.
>
> Interesting.   I am on 9 though, and it works for me as far as I am able
> to drive it.  I did add a few points to a canvas.

All I am getting is - after accepting the initial setup -
..
QCAD version  3.26.1
18:11:55: Debug:    Renaming old unversioned config file from
'/home/xci/.config/QCAD/QCAD3.conf' to
'/home/xci/.config/QCAD/QCAD3_old.conf'
Warning:  RScriptHandlerEcma::eval: script engine exception:
"TypeError: Result of expression 'paperSize.width' [undefined] is not
a function."
Warning:  "<anonymous>() at
/usr/pkg/lib/qcad/scripts/Widgets/FirstStart/FirstStart.js:145\nmain()
at scripts/autostart.js:584\n<global>() at scripts/autostart.js:852"
Warning:  At least one uncaught exception:
Warning:  "<anonymous>() at
/usr/pkg/lib/qcad/scripts/Widgets/FirstStart/FirstStart.js:145\nmain()
at scripts/autostart.js:584\n<global>() at scripts/autostart.js:852"
18:11:58: Debug:    "<global>() at 145"

and it bails out.

--
----