Re: wip/freerdp (2.1.2): run time fatal on netbsd-9.1

Le mar. 4 mai 2021 à 11:28, Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4%gmail.com@localhost> a écrit :

> On Mon, 3 May 2021 at 19:37, Jaromír Doleček <jaromir.dolecek%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> >
> > Le lun. 3 mai 2021 à 18:46, Jaromír Doleček
> > <jaromir.dolecek%gmail.com@localhost> a écrit :

> > > Indeed. I've prepared libepoll-shim for import into pkgsrc. With that
> > > net/xfreerdp2 works for me on NetBSD too.
> > >
> > > I'll commit all the changes shortly.
> >
> > The package now works on NetBSD, and is updated to freerdp 2.3.2 too
>
> Perhaps the source tarball has been updated after the last
> modification to the package; I had to 'make distinfo' or run with
> NO_CHECKSUM=yes, as well as remove WRKSRC from the Makefile.
>
> Anyway, I can connect to my (Windows server Next of various versions)
> servers, but all I am getting is a black screen and a cursor (I did
> try -aero just in case).
> The login definitely works, though.

Fixed thanks. I must have some other version of the file downloaded
from github or something.

For me it works well as-is - I can connect with it to a computer
running Windows 10 on the same (home) network. Just using /v:machine
/u:username

Jaromir