Re: Build problems in graphviz and xentools413

As suggested by Greg, here is the system setup I’m using along with the mk.conf, pkg_comp config files and the complete logs from attempting to build graphviz.   I haven’t filed a PR on this given the large amount of data in the log files.  Maybe someone can find my problem or suggest what can be parred down in the files so this can be submitted as a PR though.

NetBSD version:

NetBSD amd64.home.net 9.99.78 NetBSD 9.99.78 (GENERIC) #0: Fri Jan 22 22:54:53 UTC 2021  mkrepro%mkrepro.NetBSD.org@localhost:/usr/src/sys/arch/amd64/compile/GENERIC amd64

pkgsrc version:

-current as of Jan 24 8:21  (also see same in pkgsrc-2020Q3)

cpu type:

cpu0: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz"
cpu0: Intel Xeon E3-12xx, 2nd gen i7, i5, i3 2xxx (686-class), 3392.29 MHz
cpu0: family 0x6 model 0x2a stepping 0x7 (id 0x206a7)