Re: Cannot add net/unifi into pbulk - devel/scons unresolvable

On 28/12/2020 21:04, Greg Troxel wrote:
One issue I did see is time I upgrade the controller it crashes on start.
This includes uploading a backup via the web ui - it crashes.
I also tested a 5.x controller and that behaves the same, so I guess a known issue?

Can you explain this more?  Do you mean that after an upgrade, the first
time you start it crashes, but if you just try again then it's ok?   Or
something else?

When I upgrade, there is a bean exception about application refresh on the console.
I couldn't see a text log anywhere though - do you know if unifi logs to a file anywhere?

My guess is that the upgrade works, but some internal restart fails so when you restart it manually after the crash it works fine.

Another issue is that my server doesn't have any compiler and is built
w clang (gcc co-exists) from another box and lacks
/usr/lib/libgcc_s.so.1 and the package complains it's not there? No
biggie, I just touch the file and warning gone. Unlikely to be related
to the above issue as without it then it shouldn't even start. Work
mentioning as I have no idea how to rectify that.

It seems there is a missing depeendency.  Not a huge big deal but it
would be nice to find and fix.

Yes, but I wouldn't want to add a dependency on gcc for it.

Roy