Re: firefox fails to build on netbsd-8 amd64

Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4%gmail.com@localhost> writes:

> On Sat, 28 Mar 2020 at 05:29, Greg Troxel <gdt%lexort.com@localhost> wrote:
>>
>> I have an almost-up-to-date netbsd-8 amd64 system, and pkgsrc current.
>> I have rebuilt all mismatched/unsafe packages.  Even rust built ok.
>>
>> My system has 24G of RAM and a 14G /tmp, and /tmp has 8.8G free.  So
>> that shouldn't be it.
>>
>> www/firefox fails to build.  Restarting the build results in the same
>> error.  Does this build for other people?

> Try to force rebuild devel/cbindgen.

I did a make replace of that.  It didn't chagne the behavior, which
didn't surprise me as cbindgen was rebuilt after rust, relatively
recently.

Did that work for you?  Do you know if there is a missing dependency?

Joerg just removed a patch in firefox, and I updated and rebuilt after
that commit.  Same kind of error.

So far nobody has reported success.  So I ask again:

  Has *anyone* been able to build firefox under netbsd-8 amd64?

  If so, are you using any non-default configuration?