Re: wip/epiphany builds but will not intall

On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 01:30:18PM +0200, Benny Siegert wrote:

Hi Benny. I must remember not to use American slang on this
international list! A knudnick is a dummy. Like me with git.

I said,

> > I am a git knudnick. What would the git command look like
> > that would refresh only the epiphany code and not the entire
> > pkgsrc-wip git repository (which I used the other night)?

To which you kindly replied,

> I highly recommend just "git pull". If by "used", you mean
> that you did some commits of your own, then use "git commit
> --rebase".

I'm just a "hobbyist" Benny, far from making commits. The only
git command I've used in conjunction with epiphany is this, from
the pkgsrc-wip.org website, to grab the entire wip branch, if
that's the correct term for it:

cd /usr/pkgsrc/
git clone git://wip.pkgsrc.org/pkgsrc-wip.git wip

Now that I hear commits have been made to wip/epiphany, I just
want to grab, via git I suppose, the new wip/epiphany directory.
Which I bet is a much easier question than anything you thought
I might be asking!

:-)

--
What can be asserted without evidence can be
dismissed without evidence.