Re: wip/epiphany builds but will not intall

> I am a git knudnick. What would the git command look like that
> would refresh only the epiphany code and not the entire
> pkgsrc-wip git repository (which I used the other night)?

I highly recommend just "git pull". If by "used", you mean that you
did some commits of your own, then use "git commit --rebase". If you
have edited but uncommitted files, either commit them, or use "git
stash" and then "git stash apply" after updating.

--
Benny