Re: wip/epiphany builds but will not intall

Hello Bob,

Bob Bernstein writes:
> [...]
> Still, I am seem to be undone by the absent python3, which is
> not the name of any file on this machine: The nearest to it I
> have is /usr/pkg/bin/python3.7
> [...]

I have just committed what Thomas proposed and added
the missing `PYTHON_FOR_BUILD_ONLY= yes'.

(The problem in the TODO is still present and should be investigated,
according ktruss there are a lot of read/write/lseek but still
unsure if they're and what is the real root cause(s).)