Re: Question about cvs, git, github and shallow clones

> All in all, I'd be happy with cvs but, at leat in my case, it takes
> ages and 100% cpu.

> Ottavio Caruso

I too find cvs very slow getting started, and then returning to the command prompt after getting through all the files.

svn is faster than cvs, and git is faster than svn in my experience.

Only place I use svn at present is for FreeBSD (src, doc and ports).

Tom