Re: Re: What happened to make show-depends-options ?

Fri May 10 07:37:25 MESZ 2019 mueller6723%twc.com@localhost:

> from Roland Illig:
 >
 > > Please tell us exactly what you did. Which commands, in which directory,
 > > and what was the output. We cannot guess what you mean by "doesn't work".
 >
 > > To further investigate this situation, you can run "make -dA
 > > show-depends-options 2>err". This will write a very detailed log.

The above was a bad advice, sorry for that. The output looks pretty good though. So let's start over with the established protocol:

1. What command did you run?
 2. What was the exact output?
 3. Why do you think it is wrong?
 4. What did you expect instead?

Without the 41 MB of detailed trace log, it's easier to focus on the big picture first.