Re: Renaming www/vimb to www/vimb2 and importing wip/vimb3 as www/vimb

Hello Benny,

Benny Siegert writes:
> [...]
> Ah! I remember webkit being very slow compared to Firefox.
>
> Do we have a good Gtk3-based browser that uses webkit and that is more
> mouse-oriented?
> [...]

For something that should just work, libexec/webkit2gtk-4.0/MiniBrowser
is already provided by webkit-gtk so after you have installed it,
it's the fastest choice! :)

Probably also wip/midori (the wip is important here!) will work
but I admit that I think that I have not retried it when updating
webkit-gtk (it's like www/midori but uses webkit-gtk instead of
webkit24-gtk!).