Re: Renaming www/vimb to www/vimb2 and importing wip/vimb3 as www/vimb

On Wed, Nov 07, 2018 at 05:03:33PM +0100, Leonardo Taccari wrote:
> Hello folks!
> If there are no (negative) feedbacks in a week or so I would like
> to rename www/vimb package to www/vimb2 and rename its binary, man
> page and share directory to vimb2 (instead of vimb).

Thanks for the update.

www/vimb failed to work for me when tried last. See:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-users/2018/06/09/msg026880.html

At that time wip/vimb did not compile.

Will try wip/vimb and share feedback.

BTW I prefer lightweight browsers and prefer elinks or netsurf except when
JS is absolutely needed. Largely confined to firefox for JS as of now.
How good/stable is JS support of vimb?

Mayuresh