Re: print/tex-xcolor missing dep tex-colortbl

On 04/07/18 00:57, Greg Troxel wrote:
> So therefore tex-colortbl should not be listed as a dependency,
> instead anyone using xcolor with the table option should install it, and
> therefore no changes to pkgsrc are warranted?

Well like all these things, it comes down to a question of judgement.
If the added dependency is lightweight (which it is in this case) or the
table option is commonly used (I don't know) then adding it is fine.
I certainly wouldn't bother with the options framework for it.

And anyone who has loaded texlive-collection-latex (which just about
every other collection depends on) will have tex-colortbl.

cheers
mark