Re: Nonexistent sbin/samba in net/samba4

>> I also stumbled upon a nonexistent sbin/samba file in net/samba4.
> Why would you expect one to exist?
Because the samba-rc-script from examples explicitly wants to run this file.

> [...] rc.d/samba is for convenience.  It is a meta-rc.d
> script which simply calls all the other samba related rc.d scripts
> (winbindd, nmbd, smbd).  If you want to manually start or stop
> samba, you can use rc.d/samba to get all the samba related daemons
> at once.
I would've hoped, that this is the use case of the samba-rc-script, but I don't see how it possibly could achieve this. This is the content of "samba.sh" from HEAD:

#!@RCD_SCRIPTS_SHELL@
#
# $NetBSD: samba.sh,v 1.1 2015/05/12 12:19:52 ryoon Exp $
#
# PROVIDE: samba
# REQUIRE: DAEMON

. /etc/rc.subr