Nonexistent sbin/samba in net/samba4

Hi,

as described in the following thread
https://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-users/2015/09/18/msg016914.html
I also stumbled upon a nonexistent sbin/samba file in net/samba4.

Contrary to the description there, building with the make option "ads" doesn't lead to the creation of sbin/samba. Also the pre-built packages for NetBSD do have this option enabled, but no samba binary exists.

I'm wondering if this file should ever exist? If not, then it is at least confusing, that there is a rc-script for that executable (and that MESSAGE.rcd mentions this rc-script).

Best regards,
Manuel Hachtkemper