NetBSD bulk builds for 'other' platforms

Hi,

I went to install NetBSD 7.0 on my Raspberry Pi today (evbarm-earmv6hf), and noticed that the last binaries were built in January this year, and there was nothing at all on:

https://bulktracker.appspot.com

(I also couldn't see anything in the pkgsrc-bulk mailing list around their build date)

Are these likely to be rebuilt soon? Is there anything blocking them? If I were to kick off a bulk build of these packages, what would the procedure be to make them official? And do I need to know anything other than:

https://www.netbsd.org/docs/pkgsrc/bulk.html
https://pkgsrc.joyent.com/docs/bulk/

?

Thanks,