Re: PHP .ini files in php.d

> I tested your change and defined PHP_EXT_CONF_DIR, after removing all
> PHP-related packages. Rebuilding them placed the ini-files in the specified
> directory. Next I will try this on a Solaris machine and ask a PHP user to
> confirm the change, but I have no doubts it will just work.

Good to hear.

> BTW: The ini-files in .../etc/php.d/ don't show up in "pkg_info -L", yet
> they are removed on "pkg_delete".

It was not specially coded in, it's standard behaviour for the
config-like files - manpage says this for -L:
"""
Files that were created dynamically during installation of the package
are not listed.
"""
The file is only installed if it's not there already, and I think it
removes the files if they are not changed after installation.

Jaromir