PHP .ini files in php.d

Hi!

Since my last sync to pkgsrc last week, maybe earlier, PHP packages (php56) install .ini files to

$LOCALBASE/etc/php.d/

This collides with the already present configuration of my users (and probably with php.ini also in $LOCALBASE/etc - I don't know nothing about running PHP). This seems to be in contrast to this statement from jperkin@ at

https://github.com/joyent/pkgsrc/issues/355

Was this behavior introduced with the changes from jdolecek@ in late July? Is there some documentation why this happened and how to transition from the old file layout to the new one? Or is this change still plain wrong and should be reverted?

Joern

--
Jörn Clausen
Plattformen & Serverdienste