Re: History behind pkgsrc 'biology' category

On 06/02/16 02:21, Greg Troxel wrote:
[---]
> If  you wanted to go on a packaging rampage and add chemistry or physics
> that's probably fine.
[---]

   I've never really liked those trademarked slogans which some
companies use together with their company logo; they sound so ...
salesmarkety (being the point, I presume).  But I think you
inadvertently found a slogan for pkgsrc which I would fully endorse:
"pkgsrc: Packaging Rampage(tm)".  Finally a slogan with some zest and
pizzazz!  :)

--
Kind Regards,
Jan