Some packages from wip to pkgsrc

Hi,

I'd like to import/commit  following packages from wip to pkgsrc.
Please give me any comments, or make any corrections,

ham/xlog	   2.0.5 to 2.1.12
		   (doc/TODO mentions tolower issue)

mail/dk-milter	   0.3.0 to 1.0.2
		   TODO mentions more test (?), I think it is ready.
		   (0.3.0 is too too away old :-)

devel/SOPE	   2.2.5 to 2.2.10 (taca@ will take care, I hope)
		   - Where is release notes or ChangeLog ?
		     (that was the reason to hesitate to commit)

pkgtools/revbump   2.9 to 2.10
		   (man page's are not ready for check-cvs-diff
		   and replace-commonbump, that's why rc02)

devel/fast-jar	    0.93 to 0.94
		    DISTNAME= download
		    and rename it at pre-patch: stage. Is it OK ?
		    or am I looking at something wrong ?

time/dateutils     0.2.6 -> 0.3.1
		    (includes and lib's are not installed yet)

devel/idutils	   4.2nb3 -> 4.6

Thank you,
---
mef%NetBSD.org@localhost
Makoto Fujiwara,
Chiba, Japan, Narita Airport and Disneyland prefecture.