Re: Some packages from wip to pkgsrc

On Fri, 05 Dec 2014 12:13:12 +0900
Makoto Fujiwara <makoto%ki.nu@localhost> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to import/commit  following packages from wip to pkgsrc.
> Please give me any comments, or make any corrections,
>

> time/dateutils     0.2.6 -> 0.3.1
> 		    (includes and lib's are not installed yet)

I tried wip/dateutils and it failed to build for me because gperf
wasn't found.
buildlinking devel/gperf fixed this.
I also checked the configure output.
The package uses lex and yacc and configure searches for flex and bison
so I think these should be added to USE_TOOLS.
Configure also test for dlopen and such. But when I grep for dlopen
in the source it doesn't find anything. Just thinking if
mk/dlopen.buildlink3.mk should be included but I am not sure.
Also this version of dateutils doesn't seem to come with a .pc file.
I can't find one. And since the pc file has disappeared and no libs are
installed maybe thats how the creator wants it, only command line
utils and no libs.

Regards,
Niclas