Re: Default Fortran compiler is g95 - Re: [HEADS-UP] Freeze in Preparation for pkgsrc-2010Q4 Branch

On Sun, December 26, 2010 10:23 am, Aleksej Saushev wrote:
>   Hello!
>
> As I promised a while back, I've changed default Fortran compiler to be
> g95.
>
> This shouldn't affect packages which properly set USE_LANGUAGES to
> "fortran77"
> when they mean that. I converted all packages in pkgsrc past summer,
> yet beware of possible breakage in packages introduced after that,
> they may assume Fortran being Fortran-77 even though I tried to correct it
> when I noticed.
>
> g95 is known to be broken on DragonFly.

I totally missed this before; going by the notes, it sounds like this
won't break anything right now in pkgsrc for DragonFly, just in the future
as packages are moved to use g95 instead of F77.  Do I have this right?

A note to kernel%dragonflybsd.org@localhost, or
users%dragonflybsd.org@localhost, may help to
get a DragonFly-specific issue seen by DragonFly people.