Re: what happened to adjustkernel?

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 11:17:57AM -0800, Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:
> Was I unclear? Let me repeat myself:
>
> I use adjustkernel fairly often. Every couple of months at least. I know
> it's broken, but I find it useful. I know how to edit the kernel config
> by hand, but I'd rather start with the output of adjustkernel.
>
> I would like it put back. Mention that it's going to leave out buses if
> you have to (it's pretty predictable in what it's going to do).

Please fix it or find someone to fix it, then I see no problem with
putting it back in pkgsrc.

Otherwise, just copy the last copy you have lying around and use it
for as long as you like... I don't see any advantage for having this
package in pkgsrc if noone is interested in fixing it for 8 years.
 Thomas