Re: what happened to adjustkernel?

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 01:50:52PM +0100, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 04:19:59PM -0800, Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:
> > I'm fishing through the CVS logs. I was just using it last week, so I'm
> > not sure why it's gone.
>
> I removed it since PR 17761 claims it was functionally broken since
> 2002 -- is that not correct?

The last times I tried it it left out some intermediate busses all
the time, but those were easy to add (didn't try to fix it as I
don't like (looking at) perl). E.g. atapibus at, atabus at were
always lacking. But these are a) pretty easily added manually once
you know that or b) shouldn't be too hard to fix for either the
original author (if he still can read it) or any other perl coder?

Removing it seems a bit brutal to me (but also a very understandable
indication that you don't want to mess with perl either :)).

Regards,

-Martin