Re: awesome

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 11:34:19AM -0600, ficovh wrote:
> I'm compiling awesome from the last pkgsrc-wip tree and have problems wit it.

Read the README in wip/awesome:

We need a xcb-enabled package of graphics/cairo to use awesome. There
is a patch : cairo-xcb.patch which has to be applied to
graphics/cairo.

I rebuilt cairo with pkg_comp and installed it with pkg_add -Afu. But
I have no morality. So you may want to rebuild all cairo's sons.

 Thomas