Re: printing with firefox3?

  > In the cups package (at head of pkgsrc), there is a patch that ifdef's
  > out the call to openssl's random seed.  With that, firefox3 can print.
  > You don't need to rebuild firefox3 after make replace of cups - just
  > restarting firefox was enough.

  And the older suggested patch to firefox is not needed?

I believe it isn't.  I think the real issue is the SHA1_Update
collision, and the cups patch avoids that (but does not fix the root
cause).

I am running head of pkgsrc with PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS+=cups and printing.
In the print menu I get cups printers listed, with duplex defaults
following the cups setup.