Re: printing with firefox3?

I installed your patch (#if 0'ing the SSL random seeding call).

Now in firefox3 doing ^P gets me a print dialog and shows my cups
printers.  And what's even more exciting - I got a printout!

Thanks very much for figuring this out.

Reading the RAND_seed page, I agree that it should be data, not &data.
I haven't tried that, though - will do that next.

I am in favor of adding a patch to pkgsrc now that this works for two of
us and no one has said it's a bad idea to change it.