Re: package updates

NetBSD will eventually have its own atomic ops, so perhaps it is best
to wait until then.  I will try to take a look at 0.9.6 soon; I've
been meaning to do that for a while.  IIRC CoreAudio is OSX, no?

Hopefully I can have pulseaudio fully ported by the next pkgsrc
branch.  PulseAudio functionality will improve markedly if the SoC HAL
project is completed.  I'm really hoping that goes well.

Regards,

--Blair