Re: modular-xorg installation fails on Dragonfly 1.8.1-RELEASE with pkgsrc-2007Q1

On Thu, 3 May 2007 02:39:46 +0530
"Siju George" <sgeorge.ml%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> On 5/3/07, Gergo Szakal <bastyaelvtars%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> > On Thu, 3 May 2007 01:44:56 +0530
> > "Siju George" <sgeorge.ml%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> >
> > > there is no X11_TYPE line in this file of mine. see

> > > # Example /usr/pkg/etc/mk.conf file produced by bootstrap-pkgsrc
> > > # Sun Apr 29 18:04:04 IST 2007
> > >

> > Wait. You do not have to bootstrap on DF, and it's /etc/mk.conf, and
> > X11_TYPE is xorg by default on DF, unless you specify something else in
> > mk.conf.
> >

> really?

        Really - I never bootstrapped my DF boxes. As a result I do not
have a /usr/pkg/etc/mk.conf but only /etc/mk.conf - I haven't tried modular
X11 yet but all the other settings in /etc/mk.conf are used.