Re: efibootmgr

Hello!

Thank you for your response but unfortunately this is not what I am
looking for :) gpt(8) works with partitions and, yes, it can modify
some attributes. But I'm looking for a utility that can add netbsd
loader into the UEFI boot menu.

Anyway, I have solved the problem by booting into FreeBSD live images
and issuing:
efibootmgr -a -c -l /mnt/EFI/boot/bootx64.efi -L NetBSD

Now I have a "NetBSD" entry along with other OSes  in the boot menu.