Re: NetBSD 10 and unreliable git

It seems like you're encountering network-related issues while updating large Git repositories over WiFi. The error message "RPC failed; curl 92 HTTP/2 stream 7 was not closed cleanly: CANCEL (err 8)" indicates a problem with the network connection during the fetch operation.

Here are a few things you can try to resolve this issue:

1 Check Network Stability: Ensure that your WiFi connection is stable and has a strong signal. You might want to try connecting via a wired Ethernet connection if possible, to rule out any WiFi-related issues.

2. Update Git and Dependencies: Make sure you have the latest version of Git installed. Additionally, check if there are any updates for related dependencies or libraries that Git relies on.

3. Increase Timeout Settings: You can try increasing the timeout settings for Git operations. For example, you can set a higher timeout value using `git config --global http.lowSpeedLimit 5000` (adjust the value as needed).

4 .Use SSH Protocol: Instead of HTTPS, consider using the SSH protocol for Git operations. This can sometimes provide a more stable connection.

5. Check Firewall and Proxy Settings: Ensure that there are no firewall or proxy settings interfering with your Git operations.

Or You can force git using http version 1.1
git config --global http.version HTTP/1.1