Re: iscsid - lfs and ipv6 issues

Am 19.11.23 um 13:42 schrieb Ede Wolf:

Secondly: The iscsi target is ctld on FreeBSD. Currently even without any
authentication.
Now I doubt that an offline reporting is the case, because, relabelling the
lun to 4.2BSD and mounting it with ffs does work. Without anything else
being done on either side.

Now this is, what probably has to be the most embarassing post ever: Not being able to mount LFS via ISCSI is not an issue of NetBSD, nor it's alpha port, nor iscsi: I have just taken lfs support out of the kernel and of course, alpha does not support loading kernel modules by default

Just for the records: Compiling lfs support into the kernel again and all works. Sorry again for the noise.